What Does “Full Service” Really Mean?
When a death occurs, there are details to take care of; decisions and arrangements to make. It is, without question, an emotionally stressful time. That is why our professional, licensed funeral directors are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We will assume those responsibilities, and help you make choices that are most appropriate for you, your family, and your budget. You can depend on us to provide a service that is truly memorable, flawlessly planned, and correct to the smallest detail.
Our services include:
- Traditional interment, with or without a memorial service
- Many choices in cremation service
- Transfer of remains to other locations and cemeteries
- Personalization services, including memorial folders, casket and vault personalization, urn personalization, video tribute, special music, and more
- Traditional gatherings, memorial services, graveside or crematorium gatherings
- Specially-themed memorial services
- Assistance with paperwork, such as veterans and Social Security filings, pension funds and insurance
- Referrals to counseling and grief support groups
- After-funeral counseling with the Continuing Care series by Doug Manning
- Funeral pre-arrangement, including acceptance of plans made at other funeral homes
We will be happy to explain many other types of observances, and assist in selecting the elements that are most appropriate for you. We are always available to help you plan a dignified, meaningful service to commemorate the life that has been lived. Please ask about all the available options and choices.